- INSTITUTO POLITECNICO DO PORTO (Portugal) – Coordinator
- HELLENIC MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY (Greece)
- UNIVERSITY OF SIEGEN (Germany)
- UNIVERSITY OF MARIBOR (Slovenia)
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI NICCOLO CUSANO TELEMATICA ROMA (Italy)
- UNIVERSITE D’ORLEANS (France)
- VILNIAUS GEDIMINO TECHNIKOS UNIVERSITETAS (Lithuania)
The ATHENA Consortium is supported by 11 Associated Partners
ATHENA is a worldwide renowned federation of higher education institutions that delivers highly qualified professionals for the labour market assuring a swift and effective transition from Education to Work reaching out to regional communities and advancing the transfer of knowledge and research results to the European society.
The ATHENA European University aims to deliver inclusive, innovative, high quality international education permanently aligned with global market needs, addressing societal and environmental challenges as well as European research priorities, thus granting the highest employability standards, effective career transitions to our students and added value to our ecosystem.
The ATHENA project aims to setup the foundation of the ATHENA European University so it can be in operation in 3 years, by 2023. These foundations include the governing bodies, the governance and operational rules, the procedures and the required infrastructure, all supported by a compelling ATHENA culture and an aggressive effective branding / marketing strategy.